TASTING SHEET - BIKAIN
- 85% Tempranillo 15% Viura
- Manual grape selection
- Carbonic maceration
- Fermentation in concrete deposits
- Conservation in concrete deposits
- Vintage 2011
- Alcoholic content: 13 % vol.
- Grew in our own vineyards
- Soil type: clay and limestone
COLOUR: Precious violet , reddish, well covered. Good tear, light and stained.
NOSE: At rest, you can appreciate intense tannins and a floral aroma. When stirred, ripened grape smells arise. Sweet and fruity aroma.
MOUTH: Smooth and joyful. Good palates, light and natural sparkle, manifest flavour and well integrated. Fresh fruit flavours.