TASTING SHEET - DEGARAGE
- 100% tempranillo
- Manual grape selection
- Late harvest
- Carbonic maceration while grape, malolactic fermentation in barrel
- Aging in French oak barrels
- Vintage 2010
- Alcoholic content: 14 – 14,5 % vol.
- Grew in our own, more than 80 years old, vineyards “Ribaquemada”
- Soil type: clay and limestone
COLOUR: Deep garnet with shades of purple, very well covered. Very intense stainedtear.
NOSE: At rest, firstly fruity and then toasted flavours reminiscent to tobacco. When stirred, elegant toasted flavours and fruits that remind to ripened banana.
MOUTH: Potent, taste to ripened fruit appears, dark chocolate, cocoa. Clean oak barrel tastes, with medium high toast with wine flavour prevailing at all times. Elegant to the palate with a persistent and pleasant aftertaste