TASTING SHEET - SOKAIRE
- 95% Tempranillo 5% Viura
- Manual grape selection
- Carbonic maceration
- Fermentation in concrete deposits
- Conservation in concrete deposits
- Vintage 2010
- Alcoholic content: 13,5 % vol.
- Grew in our own, more than 40 years old, vineyards
- Soil type: clay and limestone
COLOUR: Red, crimson, well covered.
NOSE: At rest, very ripened fruit. When stirred liquorice aroma arises
MOUTH: Potent, well defined body, with very good evolution, young flavours, well balanced, sweet.